Total Pageviews

VISITORS MAP

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1-13-2011 CROCHET BASKET WEAVE STITCH

i dont have allot of learned stitches in crochet. mainly because i was taught how to do one stitch in crochet by my ex husband...and its a single crochet stitch i have managed to convert (somehow) into a double crochet stitch. dont ask, i dont know either, but i have and its what id call my COMMON stitch...or the stitch i can do with my eyes shut.


when i started crocheting my husband and my sons blankets, i wanted to do a basket weave somehow with the crochet...so i looked up "how-tos" on YOUTUBE. low and behold! there were allot of them, so i started watching what i could understand.
found one channel that showed me how to do it.
i let that stew around inside me until i managed to make it make sense in my mind, and when i was making my own crochet blanket, i decided to try the stitch out...


this is what i came out with. pretty.
ENJOY!
MICHELLE

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment